We are currently hiring for the roles listed below.
But, we are always looking to hire exceptional individuals with a demonstrated history of success in academia or in a professional setting. If you believe you can add value to our firm we would welcome the opportunity to connect. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaleidoscope Capital is a Boston based hedge fund applying cutting-edge quantitative research to financial markets. Founded in 2014, the firm is one of the most successful hedge funds since inception. Our proprietary technology allows us to analyze and trade hundreds of assets across the world daily. We believe our collaborative, data-driven, and open-minded research process will produce market-leading returns. Our client base includes some of the most highly respected university endowments, foundations, and family offices.
We are bringing on a quantitative analyst to join our core investment team. We are looking for talented, open-minded, and team-oriented coworkers. Candidates should have very strong programming skills and familiarity working with financial market data.
We believe that the best investors understand the investment process from end to end. As a result, we do not employ separate research, development and execution teams. All members of the investment team are expected to split their time relatively evenly across the firm’s development, research, and implementation efforts. Exposure to all stages of the investment process should provide valuable opportunities for rapid and broad learning.
· Manage data feeds and onboard new data sets
· Analyze data and run simulations for model development
· Oversee and improve production code and the research platform
· Implement trades and monitor execution quality
· Maintain and improve trade capture, accounting, and reconciliation process
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience in quantitative finance
· Strong programming skills
· Extensive experience utilizing Python and Pandas
· High degree of familiarity working with cross asset data and derivatives
· Experience with options data is preferred
· Passion for financial markets
If you are interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com.